Front End Engineer
Who We Are
OneScreen.ai is a fast-growing startup that is building a new marketplace to modernize and shake up the Digital Out Of Home space. We are simplifying the process for marketers and providing them insights into ad performance that was previously unavailable. We are a fully distributed team of 10 people with most in the US and some international.
What We Are Looking For
We’re looking for an experienced front-end developer with experience with React and node.js to help us build out core new features on the software platform.
While the backend API structures exist and we have a lightweight portal experience already live, we’re looking to rethink the workflows and simplify the customer experience, enabling a rethink of the frontend that our customers get exposed to, including the design of the components used in the app.
- Build new features for internal and external users
- Build intuitive frontend web applications using modern web frameworks (React, Electron)
- Design new workflows that are persona-specific
- Use and help design APIs and services
- Participate in the product development process from start to finish, from helping scope projects to measuring their success and iterating based on user feedback
We're looking for someone who has:
- 3+ years of industry front-end development experience, building, running, and debugging web applications using modern JS frameworks (React, Angular, etc).
- Wants to own a feature from to completion, getting features launched to customers, gathering customer feedback, and incorporating that for future releases.
- Seek out feedback from your users and empathetically advocate for them throughout the product development process.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment involving different functions, stakeholders, and subject matter experts.
Don't See a Position For You?
We'll have new opportunities come online in the future as we grow. Please feel free to follow us on social channels through our footer to stay updated.