Manager/Director of Operations
AdOps, BizOps, & Finance Ops
Who We Are
OneScreen.ai is a fast-growing startup that is building a new marketplace to modernize and shake up the Digital Out Of Home space. We are simplifying the process for marketers and providing them insights into ad performance that was previously unavailable. We are a fully distributed team of 10 people with most in the US and some international.
This role will work directly with me. Someone whose future career ambitions lie in the COO direction. Our Finance processes are actually less complicated than our Ops needs.
We need someone who's not afraid to roll up their sleeves and do something manually while they define and work with Product to automate it. The goal for this role is to get done what needs doing, but with a mindset towards constantly making that workflow more efficient so you can move on to increasingly interesting challenges.
If you don't have a strong background in Finance but you have the mindset to execute, operationalize, and optimize a constant flow of new processes -- you should still apply.
What We Are Looking For
We’re looking for an early-stage operations expert with strong organizational skills. As we continue to scale and grow we need someone to come in and help us with a few key areas, from improving communication and alignment across management to getting us organized around tasks, projects, and KPIs. You’ll also help with recruiting, HR, reporting, processes, and accounting. A true generalist that can assist with all functions of the business.
In prior roles, you should have experience helping teams get organized around KPIs, customer journeys, and cross-team collaboration. You should also enjoy recruiting and geeking out on spreadsheets and finance systems. Ideally, you have experience with HR and employee development too. You also can’t shy away from conflict and be comfortable making company execs uncomfortable as you challenge assumptions and poke holes in strategies to ensure every angle is considered and the best solution is put forward. As this is a very early-stage startup you also need to be comfortable with change, as we will pivot and change as we grow.
This is a full-time remote role.
- Day-to-day management of HR and financial processes
- Manage relationships with external parties as it relates to HR and finance
- Assist managers with talent acquisition, onboarding, and development
- Work with employees to document playbooks and develop processes
- Own company-wide reporting and share weekly updates (if not more frequent) with the team
- Keep everyone organized, focused, and executing on the company vision
- Assist with modeling the business and cash flow needs
- Work with revenue-generating roles to update forecasts and refine their accuracy
- Highly organized
- Flexible and able to quickly adapt to change
- Excellent communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of Excel and other MS tools
- Familiarity with HubSpot CRM and Quickbooks a plus, but not required
- Experience and background in data analysis and reporting
- Understanding of core business concepts and able to quickly learn and understand the OSai business model
- Industry experience with digital out of home, or billboard, advertising a plus, but not required
Don't See a Position For You?
We'll have new opportunities come online in the future as we grow. Please feel free to follow us on social channels through our footer to stay updated.