Full Stack Engineer
Who We Are
OneScreen.ai is a fast-growing startup that is building a new marketplace to modernize and shake up the Digital Out Of Home space. We are simplifying the process for marketers and providing them insights into ad performance that was previously unavailable. We are a fully distributed team of 10 people with most in the US and some international.
What We Are Looking For
We’re looking for an experienced full-stack engineer with experience with React and node.js to help us build out core new features on the software platform.
You will develop new APIs and modify existing ones to support real-time bidding, content scheduling, and distributed media streaming capabilities, to name a few.
- Build new features for internal and external users
- Build backend services in NodeJS that are used in frontend web applications using modern web frameworks (React, Electron)
- Build services that are used by hosts and advertisers through our developer API portal
- Build multi-platform media streaming applications (Electron on Linux, Android apps)
- Participate in the product development process from start to finish, from helping scope projects to measuring their success and iterating based on user feedback
We're looking for someone who has:
- 4+ years of industry backend development experience, building, running, and debugging modern decoupled applications and API services using modern frameworks.
- Wants to own a feature from to completion, getting features launched to customers, gathering customer feedback, and incorporating that for future releases.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment involving different functions, stakeholders, and subject matter experts.
Don't See a Position For You?
We'll have new opportunities come online in the future as we grow. Please feel free to follow us on social channels through our footer to stay updated.